Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dancing with Chaos

Happy Tuesday, my friends.

Here is the passage I read this morning from one of my favorite books
Goddesses for Every Day by Julie Loar.


"The Goddess Eurynome (yoo-RIH-noh-mee) according to legend
rose naked from Chaos.She began twirling in a dance that
separated the sea from the sky and darkness from light,
bringing order out of Chaos. Her spinning created the
earth and the stars."


I love this legend. What if we can be like Eurynome and
dance from chaotic moments of our lives. What beauty, adventures
and choices would we create from that? Dance with life instead
of reacting from fear and despair when rough times comes.


Something I will ponder as I go through my day.


Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...