Friday, January 9, 2015

If Freedom was a Horse....



Personal Freedom is important to me. The room to be me and to go wild in my own way. The phrase if Freedom was a Horse came to me the other day.  The more responsibilities I have, I acknowledge the importance to carve out free time for myself.  I have done that more last year and continue to do so. Freedom is a well that nourishes me. Freedom doesn't mean running away to me. It means being able to express myself truthfully. You don't need to go somewhere to be free. Often times, you need to be more you in your own life.

Where do you need be more free in your life?

I'm wishing you all a wild freeing weekend.

Shellsigna

1 comment:

Joanna DeVoe said...

Mmm.... this is beautiful, Shell!

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...