Monday, December 15, 2014

How to have Fun

Happy Monday, my friends. Depending on what Mondays mean to you, let's turn it on its head.

Today and everyday, have a bit of fun. Schedule the fun, if you have to! I don't know about all of you, no fun makes me cranky.
Enjoy the sunshine, enjoy the rain. Love all those funky habits and obsessions you have. I know when I decide to have fun and let go, all these great ideas and solutions flow into my mind. Fun=creativity+relaxation.

Have a fun Monday. If having fun today means lying naked in your bed like Dawn French, then do so.  If you have no idea who Dawn French is, I have four words for you. The Vicar of Dibley. Google that and watch it. Then thank me later.





Shellsigna

1 comment:

Jennifer Michelle said...

Excellent motivation hehe! I just adore that lovely Vicar and her antics!

Swan of Dreamers Day

  Today is a big day here on Swan of Dreamers. I have been blogging here for sixteen years!! Wow. Though I'm not as active, as I like to...