Friday, August 11, 2017

Something's Coming...

Happy Friday, my friends. The last two days have been more intense than usual. I am taking a creative holiday from Swan of Dreamers to September. Need to regroup and refocus.

Here are a few things before I go:

August 17th is Mae West's birthday.



Treat yourself and watch a Mae Movie. If you never seen any of her of her movies: I suggest She done him wrong and I'm no Angel. You also get to see a very young Cary Grant.

August 21st is the New Moon in Leo and an Solar Eclipse. ☀🌑
Make your new moon wish list.


As the days of Summer begin to wind down, here is my Swoonworthy Romantic Movie List to keep you dreamy and happy.


Jane Eyre (BBC version from 1983 starring Zelah Clarke and Timothy Dalton.)

To end this post, here is the amazing Shirley Bassey singing Something's Coming from West Side Story. Whenever I need a pick me up, or want to draw something good in my life I sing this song.





Have a great August. Stay blessed and safe. See you all right back here in September.







Shellsigna

No comments:

Swan of Dreamers Day

  Today is a big day here on Swan of Dreamers. I have been blogging here for sixteen years!! Wow. Though I'm not as active, as I like to...