Thursday, May 25, 2017

Star Wars 40th

Star Wars is celebrating its 40th anniversary today.

I remember as a little girl standing on a big line down in Times Square around 45th to see Star Wars. I remember watching the movie and my eight year old brain blown away by what I saw. I was hooked on Star Wars to that day till to now. If you read my blog before, you know how deep my love for Star Wars goes. If you are new here, welcome my friends. I am about to show you all some Star Wars gems I have from my collection of pictures, trading cards, action figures.

Yes, it is the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vader. This is actually one of my favorite action figures I have.( Unfortunately, his light saber got misplaced.) My mom got this for me way back in 1980! My mom is the best.


These are trading cards from The Empire Strikes Back. I started collecting in 1980 when I was 11. Before summer camp or school, I go to my local stationary store to buy a pack of trading cards. I did this for months.



The next two images are on my wall in my bedroom. This is from an advertisement for a Star Wars video game. Loved the words and artwork.


This is a picture of Luke and I along with Star Wars quotes. The picture of me is from 3rd grade. How I looked in 1977.


Finally, my prized collection. My now faded autograph from Mark Hamill. I got to chance to me him in 1996. (Totally forgot to bring a camera!) He was so sweet to me. One of the many reasons why I love Mark. It is of my fondest memories.




Thank you for allowing me to share my love of Star Wars. Of course, May The Force Be With You Always.

Shellsigna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my Goddess! Shell, I have known for some time that you are a Living Goddess of many things, but I never knew you are also Shell, the Living Goddess of TurboNerdism!!

I AM a tad envious of your collection and indeed, you and I have had several conversations about your mother and she is truly the best.

And I stand for the Miracle that you meet Mark Hamill, once again, and have your camera, and he autographs a beautiful new photograph of himself, maybe even with you!

Thank you for this wondrous post, Shell, and for sharing photographs of of your truly fantastic collection of collectibles.

Unknown said...

Hej allesammans, mitt namn är Elizabeth, jag gick igenom en artikel och grunda ute om en man som heter Dr Bomoh. Jag har lidit av upplösningen problem med olika killar. Jag var tvungen att kontakta spell caster. Steve var på väg att lämna mig för en annan kvinna. men jag tror jag kunde ha honom tillbaka och göra honom bo och bott positiva. hör och häpna hjälpte Dr Bomoh mig. Steve och jag är gifta snart. Dr Bomoh är sådan en trevlig man, han hjälpte mig sluta mitt hjärtstillestånd problem också. Tack till honom och Tack Gud för gåvan ges till honom. Om du har några som helst problem, kontakta honom på den här email: godbomohspirit@gmail.com

kontakta honom för följande och se det stora arbetet av Dr Bomoh:
(1) om du vill att ditt ex tillbaka.
{2} Om du vill vara mycket framgångsrik
(3) om du söker efter ett jobb vill
(4) du främjas på kontoret.
(5) Du vill kvinnor/män att springa efter dig.
(6) Om du vill ett barn.
(7) Du vill vara rik.
(8) du vill få äktenskapet trollformler
(9) ta bort sjuk från din kropp trollformler
(10) Business spell
(11) lotteri vinnande nummer
(12) ta tillbaka förlorade kärlek och många fler...

Wordless Wednesday: Spring