Tuesday, April 25, 2017

It's Tuesday, time to do

Tuesday is the day of action. It is linked to the Warrior Gods:Tiw and Mars. I've talked about it here and here. Don that Red or whatever color makes you feel powerful. All those dreams you surfed in or ideas you woolgathered yesterday on Monday, now is the time to implement them. Take one idea or action. Then implement it. It can be big or small. Movement​ creates more movement.



Be like this succulent lady, dance your way into action. You can do it. One of the best ideas I found in doing and completing tasks comes from Leonie Dawson's Riding the Wild Donkey. As someone told me, you have no idea how your dreams made real can help inspire or heal others.

So Dream, Do and Release your creation into the world. Happy Tuesday, my friends.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post, Shell.

After I came back home tonight, I wanted to dress casually, after taking a refreshing shower. I remember I wanted to wear alchemical colors, so I have my black yoga pants on, a white, short-sleeved, v-neck t-shirt, and I have a pair of red ankle socks.

I remember sitting down to do the payroll for my side position of employment, but I felt this strong need to put on the red ankle socks before I did payroll, and before reading and commenting on this post.

Ironically, I wore no red today, although I usually do wear something red or even healing pink on a Tuesday, but today that was not the case. I do not think I had anything red, and I knew that anything I was going to wear was going to get quite wet, so there you go.

I also loved checking out the link to Goddess Leonie's WordPress Blog (hooray for WordPress!), and I look forward to spending more time on that blog, too.

If this is a new series of posts, then I love it, and look forward to you writing about the other Planetary Energies!

Wordless Wednesday: Spring