Friday, April 28, 2017

It's Friday, bliss out

Happy Friday, my friends. Friday is the only day of week named for a Goddess. It is named for The Norse Goddess of Beauty, Love, Prosperity and numerous other attributes.

It's a day for beauty, fun, love and all those good things that make us happy. Great colors to wear today are pink and green. I also add whatever color that makes you feel blissfully happy, wear that. Do what makes you feel beautiful. After a long week, you deserve to feel effortlessly Beautful.



I am ready to get my Friday on! Hope you are too. Please do something​ wonderful for yourself.To kick off the weekend, here is this throwback song from the 70s for you. Turn it up!!




Shellsigna

No comments:

Swan of Dreamers Day

  Today is a big day here on Swan of Dreamers. I have been blogging here for sixteen years!! Wow. Though I'm not as active, as I like to...