Saturday, April 9, 2016

Blessing the boats by Lucille Clifton

Happy Saturday. Saturdays usually find me and Jake having a whole free day figuring out what to do. Some days, we stay in with bad and cold weather. Other days, find us out and about. Life is always an adventure with a four year old.

Today, I took time out to post on Saturday. I rarely post on Saturdays, I don't know why. Like a blog is 9-5, weekday thing. Heck, I don't even work a traditional nine to five anymore.



I'm sharing this Saturday with you via this lovely poem by Lucille Clifton

Blessing the boats by Lucille Clifton
may the tide
that is entering even now
the lip of our understanding
carry you out
beyond the face of fear
may you kiss
the wind then turn from it
certain that it will
love your back may you
open your eyes to water
water waving forever
and may you in your innocence
sail through this to that



Shellsigna

No comments:

Swan of Dreamers Day

  Today is a big day here on Swan of Dreamers. I have been blogging here for sixteen years!! Wow. Though I'm not as active, as I like to...