Monday, September 28, 2015

Romantic Vignette # 15: Merman

I walked along the shore nursing my broken heart when I found him. At first, I thought it was joke being played on me. It was me and him under a misty gray Friday sky. He was bleeding on his torso. What strength I had, I dragged him back to the cottage. I ran the bath, cleaned his wound and let him soak. It has been two days. 48 hours. Who I was then and now are different because of him. Kai.


Now, I know the world is more than what we are taught. There is a magical beauty that lies within our reality. Finally, I have found my way to it. To Kai. To myself.

Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...