Friday, September 25, 2015

Childhood Favorites

Happy Friday, my friends. Today is the birthday of two of my lifelong favorites since childhood. Happy Birthday to Mark Hamill and Christopher Reeve. Mark is 64. Chris would have been 63 today. Thank you both for being a constant source of inspiration to me then and now.



I had the good fortune to meet both of them. Here is my story about Chris here. I met Mark about 20 years ago, he was so sweet to me. It is a memory I will cherish always. Last Thursday, I sent Mark a tweet. He actually favorited it. Made my whole day.

Enough gushing. Have a great Friday. Please share with me your childhood or lifelong favorites.

Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...