Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Flower Moon

Hello, my friends. Tonight is the full moon in the sign of Scorpio. All my Scorpio, moon and sun babies, this is your moon! This moon has lovely names but my favorite is the Flower Moon. It fits with the world around us exploding with flowers all around us. Freeing us from winter's long icy grip and finally feeling the lovely boundless spring energy. I have yellow daisies that I brought on Friday. They are cheery still as night has come. As the daisies and I wait for The Full Moon

I had no idea what to write to honor this Full Moon. Then I got this video from another blogger. It just seemed to fit.This song is from Camelot(1967) starring Richard Harris, Vanessa Redgrave and Franco Nero. I have never seen Camelot, as much as I love Musicals and Arthurian legends. Have to put it on the list of movies to watch. I had no idea that Vanessa Redgrave sang! wow.

Here is the Lusty Month of May from Camelot. Perfect for this month and full Moon. Enjoy. Happy Full Moon blessings.






Shellsigna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Shell.

You are truly amazing! I could not remember the Traditional Name of the Full Moon in May.

Of course, it would be the Flower Moon. Then again, the Seasons have been a bit skewed these last two years or so. I honestly do not recall how many April showers occurred this year, but I digress.

This Full Moon is also a bit unusual; the last few years, the Moon has entered the following Sign on the Night of the Full Moon. However, this Full Moon shall remain in Scorpio until tomorrow, Tuesday, May 5, 2015, when it enters Sagittarius at approximately 7:12AM, EDT.

Since the Moon entered Scorpio this past Saturday night, that means three full night of Full Moon Scorpio Energy! Talk about Transformation!!

Wordless Wednesday: Spring