Friday, May 15, 2015

St. Dymphna

Happy Friday. Today is the feast of St. Dymphna. She is one of my favorite Saints. Though not as well known as more famous Saints, she is a kind and loving Saint.

She is the patron Saint of those suffering from mental illness, nervous disorders and sexual abuse.

Since my twenties, I have called on St. Dymphna whenever I felt overwhelmed or stressed. She always comes to my aid. If you like to know more about her, go here.You can also pray to St. Dymphna herself and she will reveal herself to you.

I have to add, I was not raised in the Catholic faith. I have worked with St. Dymphna, I feel she welcomes all those who have need of her assistance.



May St. Dymphna grant you peace and blessings.

Shellsigna

No comments:

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...