Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pink Moon



In the spring twilight
the full moon is shining:
Girls take their places
as though around an altar
- Sappho

Happy Full Moon, my friends. There is a lunar eclipse as well today. The Pink moon glows in the sign of Libra. All my Libra ,moon and sun, babies this a special moon for you. Libra energy for me is about balance and beauty. Ask yourself during the weekend where am I feeling balanced in my life? Where in my life do I feel more beautiful or see the beauty around me? Look at what's working this weekend and how you can bring that in more areas of your life.

Wishing you all a happy Lunar filled Easter weekend.

P.S. If you have any poetry you write that you like to share, please e-mail me at Jettswan@gmail.com, I love to do a reader filled poetry post.


Shellsigna

1 comment:

Judy Hartman said...

This caught me off-guard, Shell. Beautiful photo! I am a Libra and, believe it or not, I studied ancient Greek and Sappho in college! Coincidence?
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Wordless Wednesday: Spring