Friday, March 13, 2015

Lucky Friday

Hello, my friends. Happy Friday the 13th. Yes, we just had a Friday the 13th last month. This day is special to me also because it's the birthday of a dear friend of mine.

I consider it a lucky day, my friends. I hope you do too. So sing and dance with a black cat while you walk under a ladder with an umbrella open.



Here are three ways I do to feel more lucky and happy in my life:

1) Do you have a favorite time in your life you were really happy? It can be childhood up until yesterday. Re-member that time.
One of my favorite times for me, is as a girl riding my bike happily by myself on a spring or summer day. I remember the feeling of lightness and freedom I felt. Even now as I write this, I can capture that feeling again. Go back and remember the sights, the sounds, smells of one of your favorite times. Let yourself luxuriate in that memory for a while. Before you know it, you will feel your happiness bubble up inside.

2) I was inspired by Summer McStravick's Flowdreaming with this. I close my eyes and imagine myself walking into an energy field of prosperity and happiness. I use whatever color I'm feeling at the time: yellow, blue, pink. I walk in and let the lovely energy swirl around and within me. It helps to take away any tension or negativity I'm feeling in the moment. After a few minutes, I feel inspired and relaxed.

3) Saying Thank you. I like to thank my creator for all the wonderful things I have. Even small things like that great dinner I made last night, the blue of the sky today or how Jacob, my son, gave me spontaneous kisses on my forehead. The little sweet things in life are to me complied make a great life. Say thank you daily. I believe the more you say Thank you, the more sweet things will come your way.

I'm wishing you all a Lucky Friday the 13th and have a great weekend. See you all back here on Monday



Shellsigna

1 comment:

Jennifer Michelle said...

So strange to have 2 Friday the 13th's in a row! Lovely inspiring ideas Shell!

Happy Birthday David

  "Having all that - the fame and adulation and the women and all that stuff they talk about - doesn't make you happy. You have to ...