Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 24th!!!

Happy Saturday, my fellow dreamers.

Can you tell what today is for me?



Yes, today is my birthday!! I am 46 today. It is estimated you share your birthday with over 9 million people!! That boggles the mind doesn't it.



We had a seriously snowy day here in the Bronx. My family and I trooped out in the snow for fresh air, regardless. Tomorrow, I'm going out to extend the Birthday fun for an annual get together with another fellow January birthday friend.

In honor of my birthday, I send you my and dreams.

This is me at 5 and last year at 45 for the blog party.



Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Happy Birthday to any fellow Aquarians reading this.


Shellsigna

3 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Happy Birthday. May your day be filled with love and joy.
Mary

Suzie Ridler said...

Happy Birthday Shell!!!! Big Birthday Hug to you. :) I am glad you ventured outside despite the cold and OMG, you were so you even back then, of course. Love the photos and post and hope you had a fantastic birthday.

Tracy said...

Oh, I'm sorry to be late for the party (that's me ;o) but never to late to WISHING YOU a BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY YEAR, Shell!! LOVE the photos! So CUTE then... so CUTE now! Seriously! :o) Hope you had a grand celebration. And hope you & yours are safe there, and not affected too bad by Juno... ((LOVE & HUGS))

Wordless Wednesday: Spring