Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas, my friends, to those who celebrate the day.  I'm in the middle of baking Mac and cheese for Christmas Dinner. We are going to have a delicious feast with many other dishes later on. I hope today is finding you happy and healthy.

Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs from the wonderful Nat King Cole. No, it's not The Christmas Song, which I do like too. Its Caroling, Caroling. Always make me feel happy. Enjoy.

Have a wonderful day, my friends.





Shellsigna

3 comments:

Jennifer Michelle said...

Merry Christmas Shell!

Suzie Ridler said...

Merry Christmas Shell!!! I think Mac and Cheese for the holidays sounds pretty darn fabulous. Big Christmas hug to you and yours!!!

Sarah said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Shell and a Happy New Year to you and your family! x

Wordless Wednesday: Spring