Yes, it is another Snowy day in The Bronx! Guess what we have two more snowstorm coming this week!! I love snow especially since I was born during a great snow storm. I like to think of Snow as a personal favorite element of mine. Even for me, this is a lot!!
So what to do on a snow day? It's a bit different for me since I have a sweet rambunctious toddler running around. I have to concentrate my activities during nap time or when Sean is with Jacob.
Here's some of my fun Snow day activities
* Sleep. (Spoken like a true sleep deprived Mom!) Still there is nothing better than to sleep in on a snowy day when all your activities are cancelled.
* Burn white or silver candles. These colors for me seem to shine brighter on Snow days. Yes, I burn candles during the daytime too.
* Clean up a long forgotten area. You have the time now. Clean, throw away, recycle in new things, pretty up. Before you know it a part of your home looks shiny and new.
* Watch an old movie. Here are suggestions for you especially if you like romantic and dreamy films.
* Curl up with a great book to read.
* Sit in your favorite chair or lay in your bed. Watch the snowflakes fall and dream!
Wishing you all a cozy Snowy Day. If it's not snowing in your neck of the woods, then enjoy the sunshine and fair weather you are having.