Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love is a verb

My sweet laptop has gone the way of the wind.
Hoping to rebuild her. For now, I'm online using my cell
phone and my husband's laptop. Also using my notebook
to write things down too. Though I love my laptop, I still
like writing the old fashioned way.

Good news, The Groundhog predicted Spring comes early.
Yay. It's also Love month and Black History Month.
Though for me every day is Black History Month.
Hopefully, my laptop will be back so I can do proper
posts on both of these subjects.

Here is some sweet self-love for you.

* Buy flowers for yourself.
* When you wake up in the morning, look at
yourself in the mirror and say You are Fabulous
and I Love you.
* Wear something beautiful every day.
* Feed your mind loving thoughts about yourself
and your world
* Remember Love is a verb. Be an ambassador
of Love in the world.

Wishing you all a beautiful and Love filled day.




Shellsigna

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Sweet, Shell! LOVE to you & yours :o) ((HUGS))

Judy Hartman said...

Wow, what an uplifting post, Shell!
Thank you!!!!

Jessica Robert said...

Lovely!

Wordless Wednesday: Spring