Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas




I love this season of the year. Especially with all the recent
sad events in the news, it is sometimes hard to keep going
with hope and love for yourself and others.

Whatever darkness and shadows have darkened your home this year.
Know that we are made of the best of light and love. You can choose
daily whether to be light or one who blows it out.

Wishing you hope, love and faith on this magical and illuminating
time of the year. Merry Christmas, my friends.


Shellsigna

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Merry Christmas Shell and thank you so much for your continued friendship and overall fabulousness. You are right, a new year approaches as well as our birthdays! Bring on the positive change.

Judy Hartman said...

So beautiful, Shell! So happy you visited my blog and wishing you a New Year full of wonderful possibilities!

Cindy said...

Merry Christmas Shell and a Happy New Year ahead. Sometimes it is hard, but I believe the good still outweighs the bad...love and light ahead. hugs dear friend.

Tracy said...

Wishing you & yours days merry & bright and all JOY in 2013! ((HUGS))

Swan of Dreamers Day

  Today is a big day here on Swan of Dreamers. I have been blogging here for sixteen years!! Wow. Though I'm not as active, as I like to...